Whitetail Freestyle Camp | February 24th - 25th
This two day course will span Saturday and Sunday and include: Private Progression Terrain Park, 5:1 Coach/Participant Ratio, Individualized Goals, Video Analysis.
- 8:00 - 8:30 Registration In Learning Center
- 8:30 - 9:00 Group Formation and Review of the Day's Activities
- 9:00 - 10:00 On Snow Introduction to SMART STYLE
- 10:00 - 12:00 Flat Land Training and Intro to ATML
- 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch with Videos
- 1:00 - 3:00 Jumps & Boxes
- 3:00 - 4:00 Mini Rail Jam on Boxes and Jumps
- 8:00 - 8:30 Meet with group and trainer's in the Learning Center
- 8:30 - 9:30 Warm up with Flat Land and ATML Review
- 10:30 - 12:00 Mileage in the Park on Favorite Features
- 12:00 - 12:30 Lunch with Videos
- 1:30 - 2:30 On Snow Individual Feedback by National Team Members
- 2:30 - 3:30 Free Ride with your group and Coaches Individual Feedback
- 3:30 - 4:00 Closing Comments in Learning Center
In addition to Whitetail’s best Freestyle Instructors, we will have AASI National Team member Tommy Morsch acting as top coach to take participants’ skills to the next level!
Dates: Feb. 24th & 25th, 2018
Price: $350 w/ Lift tickets $300 w/o Lift tickets*
**Lodging not included Discounted lodging available at Clear Spring Sleep Inn. While available.
*A 50% refund is given if cancellation is made before 72 hours of the event. No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 72 hours of the event.