Snow Time Resorts
Liberty Mountain Resort – Roundtop Mountain Resort – Whitetail Resort
Website Accessibility Policy
Snow Time and our Resorts recognize that our websites are dynamic, continuously evolving communication tools. Our goal is to continually work towards making our websites accessible to all users, including users who have disabilities. To meet this goal, we will implement and continue to work toward the following goals:
- Conforming our websites to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”).
- Modifying our websites to permit content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content.
- Ensuring that our websites do not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C’s guidance on accessibility.
- Distributing this policy to Company content providers and website content and technical support personnel for our websites.
- Linking to this policy from the resort's homepage.
- Providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the Company’s website accessibility coordinator.
- Developing and distributing accessibility practices for Company content providers.
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the Company’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices.
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities.
- Retaining website accessibility consultants responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of our websites.
- Assessing our Websites with a variety of evaluation tools for compliance with accessibility guidelines.
Our websites either include or will include, the following accessibility features:
- Inclusion of alternative text detail for relevant images and graphics.
- Improving color contrast between content and background color
- Utilize ARIA Roles
- Improve keyboard accessibility/navigation
- W3C accessibility guidelines: These explain the reasons behind each guideline
- WebAIM: Non-profit organization dedicated to improving accessibility to online learning materials
We are dedicated to continuously making accessibility improvements to our websites and your input is important. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites to our accessibility officer at: