Whitetail Golf Resort is for juniors! Again this year juniors will enjoy, special tee markers, junior clinics, junior camp and much more! Whitetail Golf Resort wants your junior to learn the game of golf so they may enjoy it the rest of their lives.
Juniors have special tee boxes on every hole. Just look for the special green tee markers and that is where you will tee off. This will allow for juniors to have a tailored course that they can enjoy even more during their round. Also we have created a special score card for all juniors playing the green tees. Stop by the pro shop and grab the score card before you head out to play your round.
Junior Cart Rules
Golfers 16 years of age and older with a registered driver's license will be permitted to rent and drive a golf cart. Junior golfers age 14 years of age and older will be permitted to drive a golf cart when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Junior Clinic - Introduction To The Golf Swing $45.00 per golfer - ages 3 to 8
- Designed to involve the very basic fundamentals - grip, stance, alignment.
- Discover the motion of the golf swing from address position to the Augusta finish.
- Parent participation is a must. It is important for the parents to understand the instruction points,
to help the junior when they are practicing together.
- We will provide clubs for juniors that do not have clubs.
- Payments may be made prior to the first day of class.
- Please call the Pro Shop to register. (717)328-4169.
May 31, 2016
June 7, 2016
June 14, 2016
Junior Camp $100.00 per golfer - ages 9 to 17
- Designed to teach junior players the difference between a practice session and a warm up session.
- Five days of instruction geared to prepare the juniors for the golf course.
- Includes lunch on the last day.
- Three days of continuous practice to improve golf fundamentals of all aspects of the game.
- A day of on course instruction that will teach them course management. (Thursday)
- Structured to provide instruction from PGA Professional in a challenging environment for
youth golfers with intermediate skill levels; improve golf fundamentals,
including Full Swing, Putting, Chipping, Pitching, Bunkers, Etiquette and the Rules of Golf.
- Juniors must be registered by July 10
July 25-29, 2016
9:00 am - 12 noon